General discussion (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Entrepreneur summit in Kenya Discussion

This is a great opportunity for you as an African Women in entrepreneur or in Business and want to expand in Africa or start your idea in…

Started by A.W.E

4 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by A.W.E

Pixversations For You!

I ALWAYS ENJOY MY VISIT HERE!  Please visit the Hppy cmpign pixversations at https://www.pinterest.com/levineoliverpub/i-saw-you-in-his-eye

Started by agnes b levine

0 Jul 28, 2015

MAKING A BETTER LIFE FOR EVERY CHILD (UNICEF 1989).

I was looking at the attached summary of UNICEF ' Children Rights ' which all countries around the world are signatory to...and i wondered…

Started by Evelyn Corrado

4 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Evelyn Corrado

WHAT IS MOTHERS DAY AND HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL DAY?

Hi Members, Mothers Day is here for 2015! Below is an extract of what mothers day is about. Please give us your experience on mothers day..…

Started by Wambui Njau

0 Mar 7, 2015

There is Support Out There!

Hello : )   I work at The Women's Centre in Watford as a Receptionist which is truly amazing, this Centre helps women improve their skills…

Started by Elisha

1 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by A.W.E

DIT and the rights of the Blacks

I am currently writing a paper on May Ayim, an Afro-German poet. I would like to apply the DIT (Dual Inheritance Theory), which I applied b…

Started by Yasser

1 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by A.W.E

International Opportunities Working with Women

International Opportunities Working with Women NEPAL: Sex Trafficking 5 - 10,000 Nepalese women are trafficked to the brothels of India per…

Started by A.W.E

0 Oct 21, 2014

The Africans-a Triple Heritage

We have lost a great man of Kenya and Africa as a whole.  After listening to some professors talk about him, they kept referring to his…

Started by A.W.E

3 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Wambui Njau

Malaria No More "Power of One" Fundraising

AWE members, I need your help to reach my goal of saving 500 children from malaria. Every dollar you donate will buy and deliver a full co…

Started by A.W.E

0 Aug 29, 2014

DISCOVER FULFILLED LIVING; How to attain Health,Success & Happiness

Hello ladies, please check out and buy my NEW Book on AMAZON.COM from July 2014; The book provides key principles of; Achieving and main…

Started by Evelyn Corrado

5 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Evelyn Corrado

RSS

About

A.W.E created this Ning Network.

African Women in Europe Website.Exchange your views.Reach out to fellow African women all over Europe. info@africanwomenineurope.eu

Advertise on AME

MESSAGE FROM AWE MEMBERS

Brainstorm with Joy AWE 

Book your Appointment with Joy AWE

Advertise Here

Contact us info@africanwomenineurope.eu

AWE SPONSORS 2019 Now Open

Top Members 

© 2019   Created by A.W.E.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service